Child and Parenting Services
While parenting is a fulfilling and wonderful experience, it can also sometimes be hard to know when and how to best help your child or teenager.
- Is your child suddenly refusing to go to school?
- Are worries preventing your child from doing activities with friends or family?
- Is your teen struggling to cope with school stress?
- Has there been a sudden drop in your child’s performance at school?
- Has your child or teen suddenly lost interest in most activities they enjoy or spending time with friends?
- Are you suddenly noticing outbursts of shouting, complaining, unexplained irritability, or crying?
- Does your child seem not to listen to what’s being said to him or her?
- Is your child distracted easily or have trouble waiting their turn or paying attention?
- Is your child or teen’s behaviour upsetting or distress to others?
Contact us to find out how we can help your child reach their true potential. Our licensed child psychologists will help your child or teen overcome obstacles, thrive academically and socially while guiding them towards a bright future.
Please contact us for more information.